Re: Right to Know Law Request pertaining to certain Buhl Building Equipment
Dear Mr. Walsh:
Pursuant to your letter dated December 30, 2002, a copy of which is attached for your reference, the following are responses to your inquiries in the order listed therein:
1) Zeiss II Projector and Siderostat-type Refractor Telescope was removed on October 4th thru the 25th, 2002.
2) World Map was removed on October 14, 2002.
3) Rise of Steel Technology Mural has been dismantled as of October 23, 2002 and is in storage by the Children's Museum on the building site.
4) The City is not currently in possession of this requested information as indicated in your letter.
5) Be advised that the City has no plans for the "worm gear" elevator as you have indicated in your letter. The indicated elevator remains in the building; upon information and belief remains intact.
6) Zeiss Projector miscellaneous control console components, as indicated in your letter, remain in storage on the building site.
Chester J. Malesky
Cc: Jacqueline R. Morrow, City Solicitor(w/o enclosure)
Yvonne Schlosberg, Esquire (w/enclosure)
Dale A. Perrett, Director (w/enclosure)